Kelvin Exhibition

Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Equipment

the equipment in used was a 5d mkii due to the larger sensor and higher iso tolerance. I did this so i had more flexibility when post processing. The lens i used was a 24-105mm with an aperture of f1.4 I decided to use this lens for the flexibility again. i can zoom in for a portrait shot of zoom out for a full body shot.
Posted by Kelvin's Work at 06:12
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Kelvin's Work
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2014 (13)
    • ▼  December (13)
      • Comparing the work produced to the artist.
      • here are a few images from the second shoot. I b...
      • This is my final print framed and in the exhibit...
      • Final Image This is my final image for print....
      • Equipment the equipment in used was a 5d mkii due...
      • Planning Shoot 2 For this shoot I am going to be ...
      • These are the images I came up with after ...
      • Shoot 1 I think this shoot went quite well, I g...
      • Shoot Plan 1 What I am going to do for this shoot...
      • Roger Ballen Roger Ballen was born in N...
      • Anders Petersen  Anders Petersen is a German ...
      • Alec Soth was born in 1969 and is an America...
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.